For the past several months I've been using an app called Native to book leisure travel. For the past several months I have NOT had to...
- deal with busted hotel, airline, restaurant, and other travel websites
- deal with constantly changing workflows of said websites. "Look at us, we've upgraded our website! It's better now!" No... it's not.
- deal with busted payment processes with said websites
- deal with login credentials with said websites
- call hotels or restaurants to get questions answered
- try to orchestrate last minute travel changes by hand
- have awareness of hours of operation of places I have questions for prior to arrival
Instead, now I send a few texts to Native (human agents) and it's over. Here's one I sent the other day.
"NYC please. Personal card. Two ppl (myself and daughter). Depart DEN to LGA in the morning on X date, return LGA to DEN on Y date mid-late afternoon (enough time to grab lunch in Brooklyn on way to airport)."
Native knows my airline, seat preferences, the hotel I stay at in NY, and ground transport needs.
A few texts later I've confirmed details, and it's over. A trip that would've taken at least an hour to pull together (flights, hotel, cars, events, reservations), takes minutes now.
Totally impressed. Happy the modern travel agent is back.